Our children are confident learners with strong core skills across the curriculum and they work hard to succeed with every challenge.
Our children show respect for themselves and other people in our community, our country and our world.
Our children develop strong friendships with their peers and act in a friendly manner towards others. They understand the difference between these and are open to making new friendships.
Our children understand the importance of being honest to themselves and others about their good choices and their mistakes.
Our School Aims (School Development Plan 2023-2024) – CLIMB (Curriculum, Leadership, Information-Sharing, Moderation, Behaviour for Learning)
1. CURRICULUM – Our curriculum is diverse, engaging, challenging, accessible and celebratory. As a result, children achieve well at our school across all subjects. (Ofsted, Oct 2021)
2. LEADERSHIP – The new leadership structure is embedded with clear roles and responsibilities. As a result, all leaders feel supported and empowered in their roles to achieve strong outcomes for the pupils for whom they are responsible.
3. INFORMATION-SHARING – Information is shared effectively, efficiently and intuitively with parents. As a result they are kept abreast of school events and their child’s progress.
4. MODERATION – School develops effective systems for quality ensuring that teacher assessment judgements are accurate, consistent and progressive.
5. BEHAVIOUR for LEARNING – Our pupils demonstrate positive active learning behaviours within classrooms and consistently excellent conduct beyond the classroom.